Do they deliver? Yes, it took about 90 minutes to get our coins.
Price: GOFIFACoins has cheap fifa coins, but they are not the cheapest.
Ways to buy FIFA Ultimate Team coins:
Player Auction, Comfort Trade, Points Account.
Payment methods: Moneybookers, Paypal, Western Union, Mastercard and VISA.
Costumer service: Yes, you can contact them by email or skype. They have also online support available on their site, but it took a long time before they gave me an answer.
Security: Unfortunately, we could not find anything on the website about security.
Console types: FIFA 16 and FIFA 17 coins for PS4/PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, iOS, Android and PC. FIFA 15 coins for iOS and Android.
Currency: USD, EUR and GBP.
Social media: Yes, they have twitter. https://twitter.com/realgofifacoins.
Time: Player Auction delivery time: 0-60 minutes, Comfort Trade delivery time: unknown, Points Account delivery time: unknown.
Refund: Yes, they refund if the order is not delivered.
Our Advice: GOFIFACoins is cheap, but not the cheapest. Also it takes a long time before they answer a simple question. If you are looking for cheap, fast and reliable coin sellers we recommend you to check out our Top 5.
How to buy FIFA Coins?
- First you go to GOFIFACoins.
- Then choose between FIFA 16 Coins, FIFA 16 Comfort Trade or FIFA 16 Points Account.
- After that you choose your console.
- Now set the price in your currency.
- Then pick how much coins you want to buy and click on buy now.
- Now fill in all of the requested information and click on buy now button.