Do they deliver? Yes, they delivered our coins in about 2 hours.
Price: FIFACheap is a bit expensive, there are other coin sellers with cheaper prices.
Ways to buy FIFA Ultimate Team coins:
Player Auction, Comfort Trade, Mule Account and Points Account.
Payment methods: Paypal, VISA, Skrill, PaySafeCard, WebMoney, Pagseguro, iDeal, Giropay, Sanalpara, Bank Transfer, Dineromail, Poli, SofortBank, Przelewy24 and Dotpay.
Costumer service: Yes, live chat is 24/7 available. You can also send them an email or add them on Skype.
Security: Yes, client confidentiality it very important to them. They have strict rules regarding to disclosing or selling client information.
Console types: FIFA 16 and FIFA 17 coins for Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3/4, PC, iOS and Android. FIFA 15 coins for Playstation 3/4, Xbox 360/One, PC, iOS and Android.
Currency: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD and CAD.
Social media: Yes, https://www.facebook.com/fifacheap, https://twitter.com/fifacheap_com.
Time: Player Auction delivery time: 1-10 minutes, Comfort Trade delivery time: 0-12 hours, Mule Account delivery time: 1-60 minutes, Points Account delivery time: 1-30 minutes.
Refund: Yes, if they can’t deliver within 24 hours they will refund your payment immediately.
Our Advice: FIFACheap is not very cheap. If you are looking for cheap, fast and reliable coin sellers we recommend you to check out our Top 5.
How to buy FIFA Coins?
- First you go to FIFACheap.
- Then choose between FIFA 16, FIFA 15 or FIFA 14.
- After that you choose your console.
- Now set the price in your currency.
- Then choose between Player Auction, Comfort Trade, Mule Account and Points Account.
- After that you choose how much coins you want to buy and click on buy now.
- Now fill in the rest of the information and choose you payment option.
- If everything is filled in you can click on check out.